Booking with WOODS
- All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.
- 48 hour cancellation notice is required for the WOODS Motel.
- 30 days cancellation notice is required for Airstreams & Cabins.
- A minimum night stay is required during weekends, holidays, and special events—please see our accommodations page for more info.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to tax rates of 8% GST, 5% PST, and 1% BC hotel tax.
- All accommodations have specific occupancy limits that are strictly adhered to. Check each unit for its maximum occupancy limits.
- All package reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.
- Package rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations may be subject to a fee.
- Packages are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to tax rates of 8% GST, 5% PST , 1% BC hotel tax, and a 2% MRDT tax.
Facilities & Amenities
Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant
Please visit https://woodsonpender.com/coffee-kitchen/ to see business hours.
Getting to WOODS
NOTE: Pender Taxi is no longer in business.
The community bus (www.penderbus.org) runs from Thursday to Saturday—stopping at both the ferry and at WOODS. Other options include car stops—formalized and legal hitchhiking stops—(www.movingaroundpender.ca) and WOODS provided drop off / pick up service during shoulder season, subject to availability.
Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout WOODS.
Network: Woods on Pender
No Password Required
No Password Required
Ice is available at the Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant.
WOODS is situated on 7.3 acres of beautiful forested land adjacent to the tranquil Prior Centennial Provincial Park. WOODS features private and shared hot tubs, a restaurant, a greenhouse, outdoor recreation areas, and trails connecting to the Provincial Park and Heart Trail. Bocce, lawn darts, croquet, and other lawn games are available in our outdoor recreation areas. The Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant features a 2nd-floor games room with a card and board games.
Pender Island Amenities & Activities
Tourist Information and Brochures
A selection of brochures, maps, and information is available at the Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant.
ATMs & Banks
Bank: Island Savings, 15-4605 Bedwell Harbour Road. 250-629-6238—no ATM machine
ATMs: Driftwood Service Station and Tru Value Foods
Doctor, Fire, or Emergency
Please see the emergency service numbers listed below.
Driftwood Mall Gas Station, 4605 Bedwell Harbour Road. 250-629-6839
Pender Island Golf & Country Club, 2305 Otter Bay Road. 250-629-6659
Groceries & Shopping
- Driftwood Centre (Tru-Value Foods, Pender Bakery, Government Liquor Store), 4605 Bedwell Harbour Road
- Medicine Beach Liquor Store, 5827 Schooner Way. 250-629-2024
- Southridge Country Store, 3327 Port Washington Rd. 250-629-2051
You’ll find no shortage of things to fill your days on Pender Island with the abundant outdoor and indoor activities available all year round.
Smoking is prohibited inside all rental units and lodge rooms. Smoking in the accommodation units will result in a $250 room-cleaning charge.
Terms & Conditions
Please read through Terms & Conditions prior to your stay at WOODS.
Please read through our full Pet Policy prior to your stay.
Security & Safety Procedures
- Ensure your door is firmly locked when leaving your unit.
- Do not leave keys in a place where they can be easily removed.
- Do not leave valuables in your room or vehicle. Management cannot accept any responsibility for items lost or stolen from rooms or vehicles.
- Familiarize yourself with fire exits, alarms, and extinguishers.
- If an alarm sounds or if instructed to evacuate, test your door for heat or smoke. If clear, go to the nearest exit stairwell.
- If you must remain in the room, place wet towels under the door and tell the operator your number.
- Turn off all air conditioners and stay low to the floor.
Water & Hiking Safety
- Be aware that waves, submerged rocks, currents, and other conditions in bodies of water can present hidden dangers.
- If you are travelling with small children, please remain with them at all times.
- Avoid hiking or swimming alone and never stray from your group.
- Stay on marked trails and always carry plenty of drinking water when hiking.
During an Earthquake:
- If inside, cover your head and crouch under a table or in a corner away from windows and exterior walls.
- If outside, seek an area away from power lines, trees, and buildings.
After an Earthquake:
- Do not rush outside.
- Do not use matches or lighters in case there is leaking natural gas.
- Telephones should only be used for emergency calls.
- Aftershocks can occur for several days following the initial quake and usually become less severe with time.
Emergency Services Numbers
- RCMP/Police (Emergency) 911 or (Non-Emergency) 250-629-6171
- Fire Department (Emergency) 911 or (Non-Emergency) 250-629-3321
- Ambulance 250-629-6344
- Medical Clinic 250-629-3233
- Coast Guard 1-800-855-6655
- Pharmacy 250-629-6555
- Poison Control 1-800-567-8911