Please reserve your pet’s stay in advance. WOODS reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged. Any pet found on the premises that has not been registered with WOODS will result in a $250 fee.
- $25 per pet per stay.
- Dogs must weigh less than 70 lbs.
- Maximum of two pets per accommodation unit.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times while in public areas on and surrounding WOODS grounds .
- There are certain areas at WOODS where pets cannot be admitted. These include the restaurant, restaurant patio, and hot tub areas.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in your room/unit. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform a WOODS member and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet need attendance.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after them promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card as stated in the Damage Deposit Form.
- Should your pet create a disturbance, affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet(s) at WOODS on Pender.
HERE IS A MANDATORY PET DAMAGE DEPOSIT FORM THAT MUST BE FILLED IN BY GUESTS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: