WOODS on Pender is pleased to welcome you to the perfect destination for you and your pet’s vacation. Our aim is to provide an unsurpassed vacation for your pet, so we’ve put together the following pet friendly package.
In your room, you will find a pet bed, food and water bowl as well as fresh doggy treats and poop bags. There are terrific walking trails that you and your pet will enjoy around WOODS too!
To avoid disappointment please reserve your pets stay in advance. WOODS reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged. Any pet found on the premises that has not been registered with WOODS will result in a $250 fee.
• $25 per pet per stay, to cover additional cleaning costs.
• Small to medium size dogs, less than 70 lbs.
• Maximum of two pets per room.
• Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas and around the grounds of our property.
• There are certain areas at WOODS where pets cannot be admitted. These include the restaurant, restaurant patio and hot tub areas.
• We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform a WOODS member and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
• Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
• Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
• Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet(s) at WOODS on Pender.