- Check-in time for all units is 4:00 PM.
- All check-ins are coordinated via text. On the morning of your arrival, we will send you a text message with check-in instructions. We do not have a central office — please follow all text instructions to ensure a smooth check-in!
- Government-issued ID is required upon check-in.
- Early check-ins may occasionally be arranged at the discretion of WOODS management. If you are interested in checking in before 4:00 PM, text 1-250-629-3353 on the day of your arrival and we will let you know if an earlier time is available.
- Check-out time for all units is 11:00 AM.
- Late check-outs may occasionally be arranged at the discretion of WOODS management. If you are interested in checking out after 11:00 AM, please email email@example.com or text 1-250-629-3353.
- Unauthorized late checkouts are subject to a fee of one full day’s rate.
- Please vacate your unit on time to be courteous to staff and arriving guests.
- Bookings must be made by individuals 18 years or older.
- Airstreams & Cabins have a 3-night minimum stay from May–September and a 2-night minimum stay from October–April.
- It is essential to input the correct number of guests at the time of booking. If the number of guests for your reservation change or if you make an input error when booking, please notify us as soon as possible.
- We always strive to accommodate your preferred rental unit, but occasionally, circumstances may prevent us from doing so. In the event that a change of rental unit is necessary, we will make every effort to inform you in advance and will ensure that you receive a comparable or even better rental unit of the same type and quality.
Payments & Rates
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payments must be made by Visa or Master Card. Cash, cheques or e-transfers are not accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and the current tax rate of 5% GST, 7% PST, 1% BC Hotel Tax and a 2% MRDT Gulf Island tax currently applies.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars.
- All cancellations, changes or transfers are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- Cabins and Airstreams: to receive a full refund, please send a request for date change or notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- Motel Rooms: to receive a full refund, please send a request for date change or notice of cancellation to email@example.com no later than 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- Phone call or text cancellations are not permitted. We require an email from the booking guest for any cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for days lost through early or late arrival.
- Evicted guests are not eligible for refunds.
Late Arrivals, No-Shows, & Booking Changes
- If you are not able to arrive at the Resort on the day of your scheduled arrival, but still wish to retain your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the resort at 1-250-629-3353 no later than 9:00 PM on the day of your scheduled arrival.
- If you do not arrive at the Resort by 11:00 AM on the day after your scheduled arrival and have not informed us of your late arrival, your reservation will be cancelled without refund and your unit will be made available to other guests.
- We will do our best to accommodate any changes that are requested after check-in. Please note that changes cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. Additional fees may be required for accommodation changes.
- Each rental unit has a specified maximum guest allowance, which is listed under each unit description. These maximums are strictly enforced.
- Any additional guests outside of the maximum guest allowance per accommodation must be authorized by WOODS Management and are subject to an additional $15.00 charge per person per night.
- Any guests arriving with more than the specified guest allowance are subject to immediate termination of their booking or surcharges of $250 per night per additional person, at the discretion of WOODS Management.
- Please refer to the booking system for individual unit rates.
- A mandatory $200 pre-authorized damage/disturbance deposit is required for all Airstream and Cabin rentals. You will receive an email 4 days before your stay to complete the deposit process. This deposit will be pre-authorized on your account, but not charged unless damage has been identified.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they or their booking parties have caused to WOODS on Pender property. Any damage, lost items (i.e. remote controls, pillows, towels, dishes & cutlery) and/or disturbance complaints from neighbouring guests will be assessed and charged accordingly.
- An additional $50.00 charge will be added to your credit card for any excessive cleaning required for your rental unit.
- Once the rental unit has been inspected and found to be in the same condition as arrival, the credit card information will be released.
- WOODS on Pender reserves the right to terminate a reservation if any stated rules are in violation. No refunds will be issued.
- If you would like to reserve multiple units for a large group and require assistance, please email email@example.com.
Children & Youth
- WOODS on Pender welcomes youth of all ages. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Parents are responsible for the care and actions of their children. Any damage caused by children will be the sole responsibility of the adult listed on the reservation.
- Children are not accommodated at Airstream 8, Airstream 10, or the Airstream Nest.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside all rental units. If evidence of smoking is detected in your unit, an automatic smoking-related cleaning fee of $250.00 will be applied to your account, and immediate eviction may be enforced.
- We are very pet friendly! Pet beds, food and water bowls, doggy treats, and poop bags are all available upon request. Please let us know prior to your arrival if you require any of the above and we will have them ready for you.
- A one-time non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet is required at the time of booking.
- To avoid disappointment, please reserve your pet’s stay in advance.
WOODS on Pender reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged. Any party that brings an unregistered pet onto the Resort grounds, will be subject to a $250 fee.
- Please read through our full Pet Policy prior to your stay.
Additional Rules & Regulations
- Garbage must be bagged and deposited in proper facilities.
- Propane fire pits are available at each Airstream and Cabin. Each unit is provided with 1 x. 20 lb propane tank per stay. Additional 20 lb tanks are available for $35 each.
- Wood-burning campfires are strictly forbidden at all times. Any party who creates a wood fire will be subject to a $250 fine and will be subject to eviction.
- Quiet hours are between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. After 11:00 PM, please keep voices down and turn off music that can be heard outside of your unit.
- Guest alcohol is permitted at and around your individual units provided guests are of age and drink responsibly. Non-compliance may result in eviction from the Resort.
- Guest alcohol is not permitted in Coffee + Kitchen or its patio.
- Firecrackers and fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- No BB guns or any other simulated firearms are permitted anywhere on the Resort.
- Disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated.
Assumption of Risks
- Please be aware that all recreational activities/areas, such as hot tubs, bikes and bike routes, propane fires etc., involve many inherent risks, including but not limited to changing weather conditions, equipment failure, and collision with objects/people. Failure to use facilities in a safe and prudent manner—within one’s ability—may cause injury or death. All guests and visitors using the WOODS on Pender facilities do so at their own risk.
- WOODS on Pender property is privately owned. While visiting the Resort, you are responsible for abiding by all Resort rules and regulations. Non-compliance may result in eviction from the Resort. In the event of an eviction, no refunds will be issued. Under no circumstances will WOODS on Pender be liable for any loss or damage to guest’s personal property, including vehicles, jewellery, personal items, or any other valuables, including currency.
— THE WOODS MANAGEMENT TEAM