Contacting WOODS about a booking cancellation, modification or any other booking related issue, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting WOODS upon your arrival:
- TEXTING: The WOODS main phone number (250.629.3353) is a cell phone. Check-ins are coordinated via text with a day of arrival text sent in the morning with instructions. Check-ins are done in the parking area in front of the Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant.
- We are often busy checking in other guests, working in the restaurant or doing other jobs around the site and texting is required to avoid arriving with nobody to greet you. We don’t have an office but if Coffee + Kitchen is open you can walk in and we can direct you for checkin.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM but earlier checkins can sometimes be arranged depending on the unit. We won’t know if an early check-in is available until the day of arrival. Each unit is specifically booked and it will depend on when the previous guest leaves and our cleaning schedules that day.
Rates & Occupancy
- Each Airstream, Cabin and WOODS Motel room has a specified maximum guest count on each unit description. The maximums are strictly enforced. Any guests arriving with more than the specified guest counts will not be permitted to stay. Any violations that are not within the stated guest counts are also subject to a $250 fine per night per person.
- All the Airstreams with a Bunkie Cabin included will have a 4 adult maximum. All the Airstreams with only an Airstream and no Bunkie it will be a 2 adult maximum.
- The Motel Units vary according to beds but always a maximum of 2 adults other than Rooms 8, 6 and 1 which allows for up to 4 guests. Motel Room 8 has 2 queen beds, Rooms 1, and 6 have a queen and a sofa bed. Rooms 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 all have 1 queen bed and always are a maximum of 2 adults. Any additional adults must be authorized by WOODS Management and subject to an additional $15.00 charge per person per night over the room rates.
- Airstream 8, 10 and the Airstream Nest are a maximum of 2 people no exceptions.
- Please refer to the Booking System for any costs on each accommodation unit.
- Any violations of these stated occupancies are subject to immediate termination of your booking or surcharges of $250.00 per night per additional person at the discretion of WOODS Management.
WOODS Motel Bookings:
- We may have a 2-night minimum stay on all Holiday weekends (Friday & Saturday).
- 1 night available on all other days.
Airstream & Cabin Bookings:
- 3-night minimum stay in Summer and Holiday periods (May to Sept plus Stat Holiday weekends)
- 2-night minimum stay in off-peak winter months (Oct to Apr)
Although we will attempt to honour your chosen rental unit, there are times when this will not be possible. Wherever possible, we will attempt to notify you of your rental unit/room change before your arrival. Should a rental unit/room change be necessary, we will guarantee the same rental unit/room type equivalent or better.
We will not take bookings from individuals under 18 years of age.
Notice to All Guests:
Any damage to WOODS Resort property or compensation made to other guests will be assessed and charged accordingly to your account. Guests are responsible for any damage they cause to any WOODS Resort property.
There is a mandatory $200 pre-authorized damage deposit for any unit. If there is a Pet, the damage deposit shall be increased to $300.
A $50.00 charge will be added to your credit card for any rental unit or room needing excessive cleaning. WOODS Resort reserves the right to terminate a booked holiday if any stated rules are in violation. No refunds will be issued.
Payments & Deposits
- Full payment is required at the time you make your reservation. For over the phone bookings we facilitate for you will be asked for the same inputs as your own digital booking and full payment is also required. Please refer to the cancellation policy for refunds if you need to cancel within the allotted time period. All cancellation requests must be via email to email@example.com
- Payments must be made by Visa or Master Card.
- Cash, cheques or e-transfers are not permitted for accommodation payments. Payments may only be made by Visa or Master Card.
- Reservations for group bookings: You may pay in full or confirm your reservation by paying a 50 per cent minimum deposit by Visa or MasterCard within the time period provided to the group. Depending on the group booking these will be done individually by inputting your payment details when you receive an invoice or through your group.
We don’t really do group bookings unless we are doing a full food and beverage/accommodation package. For just accommodations guests book just like any booking. We can work with you to make sure a block booking is done with a period of time to get all the booking done.
- All refunds, changes or transfers are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- There will be no refund for anyone being evicted.
- There will be no refund for days lost through early departure or late arrival.
- For the Cabins and Airstreams: No refund will be given unless date changes or cancellations are received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. For group bookings at least 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- For the Motel Rooms: No refund will be given unless date changes or cancellations are received by email to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Arrivals & Departures
Check-in time for any unit is 4:00 pm. Early check-ins will not be permitted unless discussed and approved in advance and always at the discretion of WOODS management. All our units are unique and specifically booked and often require a turnover prior to your arrival. You can check with us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival time to see if your unit is ready.
Check out time for all rental units/rooms is at 11:00 am. This is strictly enforced unless a late checkout is arranged and approved by WOODS management.
A full day’s rate will be applied to unauthorized late checkouts. Please be courteous to arriving guests and vacate your unit or room on time. Most of our units are unique to the booking guest and cannot be switched on arrival. Therefore, we have to be strict on check out times to prepare the unit for the arriving guest.
Changes After Check-In
We will do our best to accommodate any changes you request to your rental unit/room once you are registered. It is important to note that changes cannot be guaranteed and can only be accommodated if a suitable rental unit/room is available. Availability may be limited and pricing may have to be adjusted depending on the unit you change to.
Late Arrivals & No-Shows
If you are not going to be able to arrive at WOODS on the day of arrival, but you still wish to retain your reservation, you must email or phone the Resort prior to 9:00 pm on the date of arrival.
If you do not arrive at the resort by 11:00 am on the day after your scheduled day of arrival, and if you have not contacted the Resort to inform them of your late arrival, you will be deemed a No-Show. When you are deemed a No-Show, your reservation will be cancelled with no refund and your rental unit/room will be made available to other guests.
A Rental Security Deposit is required at the time of check in to protect WOODS Resort’s property and the enjoyment of other guests. WOODS Resort is a family resort, and while enjoyment is encouraged, discretion and moderation are required by all patrons to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable vacation. The Rental Security is held in a preauthorization pattern on your credit card during your holiday. It should never appear on your statement unless detailed in the following circumstances.
A preauthorized $200 damage & noise disturbance deposit will be processed at check-in. You are responsible to ensure that your rental unit/room is left in the same shape as when you arrived. Any damaged or lost items (i.e. remote controls, pillows, towels, dishes & cutlery) and/or noise disturbance complaints from neighbouring guests will be assessed and charged accordingly. Extra charges will be added for any rental unit needing excessive cleaning. Once the rental unit/room has been inspected and found to be in the same condition as arrival, the credit card information will be released.
Smoking is strictly forbidden inside all rental units/rooms. If smoking is evident in any of the rental units/rooms an automatic $250.00 smoking-related cleaning fee will be applied to your account and if it persists after the first offence, immediate eviction can be enforced.
WOODS on Pender is very pet friendly. We are pleased to welcome you to the perfect destination for you and your pet’s vacation. Our aim is to provide an unsurpassed vacation for your pet so we’ve put together the following pet-friendly package.
A non-refundable $25 pet fee per pet per stay is required. Pet beds, food and water bowls as well as fresh doggy treats and poop bags are all available on request. Please let us know prior to your arrival and we will have them ready for you.
To avoid disappointment please reserve your pet’s stay in advance. WOODS reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged. Any pet found on the premises that have not been registered with WOODS will result in a $250 fee.
Please read through our full Pet Policy prior to your stay.
Children & Youth
WOODS Resort welcomes children of all ages. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Airstream 8, Airstream Nest and Airstream 10 are the only units that children are not accommodated.
Parents are responsible for the care and actions of their children at all times. Any damages caused by children will be the sole responsibility of the adult that booked the room.
Rules & Regulations
- No more than 2 adults and 2 children are allowed in a rental unit/room unless authorized by a manager. Airstreams 4, 5, 6 and 7 are exceptions to this rule allowing up to a maximum of 4 adults.
- No additional guests except those listed on your reservation can occupy the rental unit/room.
- Garbage must be bagged and deposited in proper facilities.
- Campfires are strictly forbidden at all times. We have provided propane Outland fire pits at each Airstream, Cabin and the Nest. No other fires are allowed. We provide each unit with 1 x. 20lb propane tank per stay. Any additional 20lbs required are $30 each. Any wood fires lit will be assessed a $250 fine.
- No excessive noise between the hours of 11:00 pm and 8:00 am. After 11:00 pm please keep voices down and turn off amplified music that can be heard outside of your unit. This is strictly enforced.
- Guest alcohol is permitted at and around your individual units providing guests are of age and drink responsibly. Non-compliance may result in your eviction from the Resort. No guest alcohol is permitted in Coffee + Kitchen or its patio. This is strictly enforced.
- Disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
- Firecrackers & Fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- No BB guns or any other simulated firearms are allowed anywhere on the Resort.
Notice to all guests
Any damage to WOODS Resort property or compensation that is required to other guests due to noise disturbance or damage will be assessed and charged accordingly to your account. An extra charge will also be added for any rental unit/room needing excessive cleaning. Once the rental unit/room has been inspected and found to be in the same condition as arrival, cash deposits will be returned or credit card information will be released.
**WOODS Resort reserves the right to terminate a booked holiday if any stated rules are in violation. No refunds will be issued.
This property is privately owned. While visiting the Resort you are responsible for abiding by all Resort rules and regulations. Noncompliance may result in your eviction from the Resort. Should this happen no refunds will be issued. Under no circumstances will WOODS on Pender Resort be liable for any loss or damage to any of our guest’s personal property, including their vehicles, jewellery, personal effects or any other valuables including currency.
Assumption of Risks
BE AWARE THAT ALL RECREATIONAL AREAS (HOT TUBS, BIKES AND ROUTES, ETC.) INVOLVE MANY INHERENT RISKS, INCLUDING—BUT NOT LIMITED TO—CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS, EQUIPMENT FAILURE, COLLISION WITH OBJECTS/PEOPLE OR FAILURE TO USE FACILITIES IN A SAFE AND PRUDENT MANNER—WITHIN ONE ABILITY—MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS USING “WOODS” FACILITIES DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
THE WOODS MANAGEMENT TEAM