Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully. You will be required to sign a form indicating your understanding upon arrival.
Contacting Woods prior to or upon your arrival
- TEXTING: The WOODS main phone number (250.629.3353) is a cell phone. Texting is a great idea if you have a time sensitive message you want us to know. We are often busy checking in other guests, working in the restaurant or doing other jobs around the site and texting is a great way for us to see your immediate message rather than a voice call.
- We are often in various areas of the 7.3 acre site. When you arrive we have a new sign on the restaurant that states either “Check-in at Motel” or Check-in Here” (Restaurant). Please proceed to whichever is displayed. Weekends we are often down at the restaurant and can check you in there rather that up at the Motel. We also have a digital iPhone system so can mobile check you in and take you up to your unit.
Rates & Occupancy
- Airstreams & Cabins have a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children per room except for Cabin 3, Airstreams 4, 5, 6 and 7 a which are a maximum of 4 adults and up to a maximum of 5 or 6 including children. Children defined as 14 years old and under as the additional beds are not full size Airstreams have limited capacity for septic and well water.
- The Motel Units vary according to beds but always a maximum of 2 adults other than Rooms 8, 6 and 1 which allows for up to 4 guests. Motel Room 8 has 2 queen beds, Rooms 1, and 6 have a queen and a sofa bed. Rooms 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 all have 1 queen bed and always are a maximum of 2 adults. Any additional adults must be authorized by WOODS Management and subject to an additional $15.00 charge per person per night over the room rates.
- Airstream 8 is a maximum of 2 people.
- Please refer to rates and packages for cost on all the accommodations.
- Any violations of these stated occupancies are subject to immediate termination of your booking or surcharges of $250.00 per night per additional person at the discretion of WOODS Management.
WOODS Motel Bookings:
- We may have a 2 night minimum stay on all Holiday weekends (Friday & Saturday).
- 1 night available on all other days.
Airstream & Cabin Bookings:
- 3 night minimum stay in Summer and Holiday periods (May to Sept plus Stat Holiday weekends)
- 2 night minimum stay in off peak winter months (Oct to Apr)
Although we will attempt to honour your chosen rental unit, there are times when this will not be possible. Wherever possible, we will attempt to notify you of your rental unit/room change before your arrival. Should a rental unit/room change be necessary, we will guarantee the same rental unit/room type equivalent or better.
We will not take bookings from individuals under 18 years of age.
Notice to All Guests. Any damage to WOODS Resort property or compensation made to other guests will be assessed and charged accordingly to your account. An extra charge will be added to your credit card for any rental unit or room needing excessive cleaning. WOODS Resort reserves the right to terminate a booked holiday if any stated rules are in violation. No refunds will be issued.
Payments & Deposits
- Full payment required at the time you make your reservation. For over the phone bookings we do you will be asked for the same inputs as your own digital booking and full payment is also required. Please refer to the cancellation policy for refunds if you need to cancel within the allotted time period.
- Payments may be made by Visa or Master Card.
- Please do not send cash by mail. Payments may only be made by Visa or Master Card.
- Reservations for large group bookings: You may pay in full or confirm your reservation by paying 50 percent minimum deposit by Visa or MasterCard within the time period provided to the group. Depending on the group booking these will be done individually by inputing your payment details when you receive an invoice or through your group.
Reservations for group bookings: You may pay in full or confirm your reservation by paying 50 percent minimum deposit by Visa or MasterCard within the time period provided to the group. Depending on the group booking these will be done individually by inputing your payment details when you receive an invoice or through your group.
*If there is a balance owing, you must pay the balance at least 60 days prior to the arrival date using the same credit card information used for the deposit. You can “pay now” at the bottom of your invoice email if there is a balance owning. If full payment is not received at least 6o days prior to your arrival date, we have the full right to release the unit and your reservation could be cancelled.
- All refunds, changes or transfers are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- There will be no refund for anyone being evicted.
- There will be no refund for days lost through early departure or late arrival.
- For the Cabins and Airstreams: No refund will be given unless date changes or cancellations are received by email to email@example.com at least 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. For group bookings at least 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- For the Motel Rooms: No refund will be given unless date changes or cancellations are received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Arrivals & Departures
Check in time for any unit is not before 4:00 pm. Early check-ins will not be permitted unless discussed and approved in advance and always at the discretion of WOODS management. All our units are unique and specifically booked and often require a turn over prior to your arrival. You can check with us by emailing to email@example.com prior to your arrival time to see if your unit is ready.
Check out time for all rental units/rooms is at 11:00 am. This is strictly enforced unless a late checkout is arranged and approved by WOODS management.
A full day’s rate will be applied to unauthorized late check outs. Please be courteous to arriving guests and vacate your unit or room on time. Most of our units are unique to the booking guest and cannot be switched on arrival. Therefore, we have to be strict on check out times to prepare the unit for the arriving guest.
Changes After Check In
We will do our best to accommodate any changes you request to your rental unit/room once you are registered. It is important to note that changes cannot be guaranteed and can only be accommodated if a suitable rental unit/room is available. Availability may be limited and pricing may have to be adjusted depending on the unit you change to.
Late Arrivals & No-Shows
If you are not going to be able to arrive at WOODS on the day of arrival, but you still wish to retain your reservation, you must email or phone the resort office.
If you do not arrive at the resort by 11:00 am on the day after your scheduled day of arrival, and if you have not contacted the resort office to inform them of your late arrival, you will be deemed a No-Show. When you are deemed a No-Show, your reservation will be cancelled with no refund and your rental unit/room will be made available to other guests.
A Rental Security Deposit is required at time of check in to protect WOODS Resort’s property and the enjoyment of other guests. WOODS Resort is a family resort, and while enjoyment is encouraged, discretion and moderation are required by all patrons to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable vacation. The Rental Security is held in preauthorization pattern on your credit card during your holiday. It should never appear on your statement unless detailed in the following circumstances.
A preauthorized $200 damage & noise disturbance deposit will be processed at check in. You are responsible to ensure that your rental unit/room is left in the same shape as when you arrived. Any damaged or lost items (i.e. remote controls, pillows, towels, dishes & cutlery) and/or noise disturbance complaints from neighbouring guests will be assessed and charged accordingly. Extra charges will be added for any rental unit needing excessive cleaning. Once the rental unit/room has been inspected and found to be in the same condition as arrival, the credit card information will be released.
Smoking is strictly forbidden inside all rental units/rooms. If smoking is evident in any of the rental units/rooms an automatic $250.00 smoking related cleaning fee will be applied to your account and if it persists after the first offence, immediate eviction can be enforced.
WOODS on Pender is very pet friendly. We are pleased to welcome you to the perfect destination for you and your pet’s vacation. Our aim is to provide an unsurpassed vacation for your pet so we’ve put together the following pet friendly package.
A non-refundable $25 pet fee per pet per stay is required. Pet beds, food and water bowls as well as fresh doggy treats and poop bags are all available on request. Please let us know prior to your arrival and we will have them ready for you.
To avoid disappointment please reserve your pets stay in advance. WOODS reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged. Any pet found on the premises that has not been registered with WOODS will result in a $250 fee.
Please read through our full Pet Policy prior to your stay.
Children & Youth
WOODS Resort welcomes children of all ages. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Airstream 8 is the only unit that children are not accommodated.
Parents are responsible for the care and actions of their children at all times. Any damages caused by children will be the sole responsibility of the adult that booked the room.
Rules & Regulations
- No more than 2 adults and 2 children allowed in a rental unit/room, unless authorized by a manager. Airstreams 4, 5, 6 and 7 are exceptions to this rule allowing up to a maximum of 4 adults.
- No additional guests except those listed on your reservation can occupy the rental unit/room.
- Garbage must be bagged and deposited in proper facilities.
- Camp fires are strictly forbidden at all times. We have provided propane Outland fire pits at each Airstream, Cabin and the Shasta. No other fires are allowed. We provide each unit with 1 x. 20lb propane tank per stay. Any additional 20lbs required are $30 each. Any wood fires lit will be assessed a $250 fine.
- No excessive noise between the hours of 11:00 pm and 8:00 am. After 11:00 pm please keep voices down and turn off amplified music that can be heard outside of your unit.
- Guest alcohol is permitted at and around your individual units providing guests are of age and drink responsibly. Non-compliance may result in your eviction from the Resort. No guest alcohol permitted in Coffee + Kitchen or its patio. This is strictly enforced.
- Disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
- Firecrackers & Fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- No BB guns or any other simulated fire arms allowed anywhere on the Resort.
Notice to all guests
Any damage to WOODS Resort property or compensation that is required to other guests due to noise disturbance or damage will be assessed and charged accordingly to your account. An extra charge will also be added for any rental unit/room needing excessive cleaning. Once the rental unit/room has been inspected and found to be in the same condition as arrival, cash deposits will be returned or credit card information will be released.
**WOODS Resort reserves the right to terminate a booked holiday if any stated rules are in violation. No refunds will be issued.
This property is privately owned. While visiting the Resort you are responsible for abiding by all Resort rules and regulations. Non compliance may result in your eviction from the Resort. Should this happen no refunds will be issued. Under no circumstances will WOODS on Pender Resort be liable for any loss or damage to any of our guest’s personal property, including their vehicles, jewelry, personal effects or any other valuables including currency.
Assumption of Risks
BE AWARE THAT ALL RECREATIONAL AREAS (HOT TUBS, BIKES AND ROUTES, ETC.) INVOLVE MANY INHERENT RISKS, INCLUDING—BUT NOT LIMITED TO—CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS, EQUIPMENT FAILURE, COLLISION WITH OBJECTS/PEOPLE OR FAILURE TO USE FACILITIES IN A SAFE AND PRUDENT MANNER—WITHIN ONES ABILITY—MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS USING “WOODS” FACILITIES DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
THE WOODS MANAGEMENT TEAM