WOODS on Pender offers a luxury camp experience on Pender Island. The property, beautifully settled on a tranquil wooded 7 acres, was previously the home of the Inn on Pender Island and Memories Restaurant. Renovated and revitalized, WOODS on Pender is the ultimate modern camp experience, a beautiful juxtaposition of the outdoors and the comfortable amenities of home.
Just minutes from the Otter Bay Ferry Terminal and seaplanes, WOODS on Pender features the new Coffee + Kitchen restaurant and 5 unique accommodation options – Airstreams, Shasta Airflyte, Rustic Cabins, and a Lodge.
Escape the pressures of urban life and gaze at the stars from your deck and unwind. Enjoy the tranquility, stunning scenery and wildlife of Woods on Pender, in an unforgettable camp experience.
• All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.
• WOODS has a 48 hour cancellation notice in effect for the Lodge. Airstreams, Cabins, and Shasta Airflyte require 30 days cancellation notice.
• A minimum night stay is required during weekends, holidays and special events, please see our website for more info.
• Check in time: 3:00 pm. Check out time: 11:00 am. No checkins after 11pm.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars, and are subject to tax rates of 8% GST, 5% PST and 1% BC hotel tax.
• All accommodations have a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children, aside from Airstream 1 and Airstream 2 which has a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 3 children.
• All package reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.WOODS has a 48 hour cancellation notice in effect for the Lodge.
• Airstreams, Cabins, and Shasta Airflyte require 30 day cancellation notice and subject to a cancelation fee.
• Package rates subject to change without notice.
• Packages are quoted in Canadian Dollars, and are subject to tax rates of 8% GST, 5% PST and 1% BC hotel tax.
Please visit https://woodsonpender.com/coffee-kitchen/ to see business hours.
Pender Island has a great Taxi service (www.penderislandcab.com). Alternatively, there is now a Community Bus (www.penderbus.org) that runs Thursday to Saturday and meets the ferry and can drop you off at WOODS. There are also a series of Car Stops (www.movingaroundpender.ca) the Island that are like formalized and legal hitchhiking stops. We can also drop you off or pick us in the shoulder seasons depending on our availability but can’t guarantee we can if we can’t leave the site.
Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout WOODS. For all the units including the Airstreams, Cabins, Shasta and the WOODS Motel, the Network is: “Woods on Pender” and the Password is “guest123”. In the Restaurant we have an open network “Coffeekitchen” with no password for guest use. There is also ambient wifi around the Airstreams called “woodsonpender” with no password.
Ice is available in Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant.
WOODS is situated on 7.3 acres of beautiful forest adjacent to the tranquil Prior Centennial Provincial Park. The Lodge features a shared hot tub, restaurant, greenhouse, outdoor recreation areas and trails connecting to the Provincial Park and Heart Trail. Bocce, lawn darts, croquet and other lawn games are available in our outdoor recreation areas. Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant features a 2nd floor games room with card and board games.
A selection of brochures, maps and information is available at the Coffee + Kitchen Restaurant.
Island Savings, 15-4605 Bedwell Harbour Road. 250-629-6238 with no ATM Machine. ATMS are in the Driftwood Service Station and Tru Value Foods.
Please see the Emergency Service Numbers list below.
Driftwood Mall Gas Station, 4605 Bedwell Harbour Road. 250-629-6839
Pender Island Golf & Country Club, 2305 Otter Bay Road. 250-629-6659
• Driftwood Centre (Tru-Value Foods, Pender Bakery, Government Liquor Store), 4605 Bedwell Harbour Road.
• Medicine Beach Liquor Store, 5827 Schooner Way. 250-629-2024
• Southridge Country Store, 3327 Port Washington Rd. 250-629-2051
You’ll find no shortage of things to fill your days on Pender Island. Abundant outdoor and indoor activities make it the perfect getaway all year round.
Please see the bottom of our Tour page for more Pender Island activities.
Smoking is prohibited inside all rental units and lodge rooms. Guests who are found to have smoked in rental units or lodge rooms are liable for a $250 room-cleaning charge.
WOODS has full documentation of Terms & Conditions including arrivals & departures, changes after check in, late arrivals & no-shows, smoking, pets, children & youth, grounds rules & regulations, property damage and assumptions of risks.
Please read through Terms & Conditions prior to your stay at WOODS.
WOODS on Pender is pleased to welcome you to the perfect destination for you and your pet’s vacation. Our aim is to provide an unsurpassed vacation for your pet so we’ve put together the following pet friendly package.
In your room you will find a pet bed, food and water bowl as well as fresh doggy treats and poop bags. There are terrific walking trails that you and your pet will enjoy around WOODS too!
To avoid disappointment please reserve your pets stay in advance. WOODS reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged. Any pet found on the premises that has not been registered with WOODS will result in a $250 fee.
Please read through our full Pet Policy prior to your stay.
• Ensure your door is firmly locked when leaving your rental unit or lodge room.
• Do not leave keys in a place where they can be easily removed.
• Do not leave valuables in your room or vehicle. Management wish to advise our guests that we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost or stolen from rooms or vehicles.
• Familiarize yourself with fire exits, alarms and extinguishers.
• If an alarm is sounded or if instructed to evacuate, test your door for heat or smoke. If clear, go to the nearest exit stairwell.
• If you must remain in the room, place wet towels under the door and tell the operator your number.
• Turn off all air conditioners and stay low to the floor.
• Be aware that waves, submerged rocks, currents and other conditions in bodies of water can present hidden dangers.
• If you are traveling with small children, please remain with them at all times.
• Avoid hiking or swimming alone and never stray from your group.
• Stay on marked trails and always carry plenty of drinking water when hiking.
During an Earthquake
• If inside, cover your head and church under a table or in a corner away from windows and exterior walls.
• If outside, seek area away from power lines, trees and buildings.
• Do not rush outside.
• Do not use matches or lighters in case there is leaking natural gas.
• Telephones should only be used for emergency calls.
• Aftershocks can occur for several days following the initial quake and usually become less severe with time.
• RCMP/Police (Emergency) 911 or (Non-Emergency) 250-629-6171
• Fire Department (Emergency) 911 or (Non-Emergency) 250-629-3321
• Ambulance 250-629-6344
• Medical Clinic 250-629-3233
• Coast Guard 1-800-855-6655
• Pharmacy 250-629-6555
• Poison Control 1-800-567-8911