– 2 Night Minimum Stay –
The new Airstream 9 is a frame up complete renovation that is replacing the Shasta Airflyte. With the Covid closures the project has been put on hold until further notice. It is a smaller 22′ Airstream designed for a maximum 2 guests. Perched on the former Shasta Airflyte site, it has a view of Saturna Island and Mount Baker from your cedar deck and hammock. Prefect for a romantic getaway for 2 or a place to sit and read a book. This unit will have an outdoor covered shower right outside the door but no interior shower. There will be a washroom with a sink and toilet inside.
This was a 2004 International Signature that was completely gutted down to the frame and rebuilt with high quality materials. Full queen latex bed for a luxurious sleep. Outdoor covered shower. Solid vertical grain slab counter for dining facing the deck. Induction cooktop, Breville convection oven, fridge/freezer, good size sink. On demand hot water with a toilet and sink inside and the outdoor shower on the deck. Full 32″ TV with Shaw Cable, Netflix and WiFi. Sound bar for bluetooth music streaming.
- Private cedar deck with a nice view to Saturna and Mount Baker
- Propane BBQ and Outland Living Firepit
- 2 Cedar Acapulco chairs
- Dining furniture for 2
- Nice view from deck to Saturna Island and Mount Baker
- Outdoor covered shower with on-demand hot water
- Double hammock between two trees in front of deck
- Kitchen with 2 burner induction cooktop, Breville convection oven, under counter small fridge/freezer
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ, cooler, and prep counter
- Espro french press with Fernwood Coffee Co. beans
- Electric kettle
- Kitchen utensils including corkscrew, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Corner lounge seat with black leatherette
- Counter seating with bar stools for dining
- 32″ TV with Shaw Cable, Netflix and Wifi
- Private bathroom with toilet and sink.
- Truma on-demand hot water